Saturday, June 23, 2007

What the Shell?

This morning's pun brought to you again by Cynric. They say a pun is the lowest form of wit. I suppose that says something about me. ;)

Anyway, if you're like me and you wondered where people get these mailboxes. I did a quick search and here you go. I think someone posted the link in a comment here already, but I figured since so many of these were getting submitted I'd give the company props.

If you live in a coastal area and want to showcase your love for marine life, or have a dairy farm, chicken ranch, own a zoo, really really love penguins, this would be one place to go to let the neighbors know.

If you live in my neighborhood and you buy that really large rooster, more power to ya. Just letting you know I'll probably come by, take a picture of it, post it and make snarky comments about it. I'll be really smug when I do it too.

3 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

If my children ever see that panda, I'm in deep trouble.

Anonymous said...

it looks kind of like a vagina...

Unknown said...

See, I wasn't going to go there. But if I ever come across a giant clam mailbox... O.o