Thursday, June 14, 2007

Briefkästen von unten darunter



Patrick, from Germany sent me these pictures from Australia along with a note:
"Hey Linda,
I just stumbled across your site and some pictures i took on a journey along Australias south coast immediately popped into my mind. I can't remember where exactly it was but it must have been somewhat north of a city called "Eden" next to the highway. I drove past that pile of mailboxes in the first place, but when I realized this would be a nice thing to have a picture of, I did a U-turn ;-) I was in middle of the countryside at a shared driveway that supposedly belonged to a farmers neighbourhood. I especially like the one that they made using an old microwave :) Hope you have a use for those pictures!

Greetings from Germany,

Paddy"


This could be like one of those "Hidden Pictures" challenges. See if you can find the rooster, cooler, filing cabinet, microwave or oil drum in this picture!











Aha! I found the microwave.











Patrick shared his blog with me as well. However, it's completely in German. Sadly I filled my language reqs with Spanish. The only German I know is "Du. Du hast. Du hast mich. Du has mich gefragt" But hey, it looks like you had a great time and more importantly you took pictures of mailboxes for me while you were there!

No comments: